“If it’s bad, let me know. If it’s good, please share it with your friends.” This word is a word we are familiar with. We often share products (or services) that are convenient for us to use. It is called referral marketing by encouraging and supporting the convenience and sharing it with others through word of mouth.
Although we see referral marketing in many forms, Referral marketing comes from the heart of customers, Referral marketing is done only by our big customers.
Where Our Customers Share With Others:
- Sharing stories and events. We do not share information.
- We tend to share what we see as good and convenient.
- We tend to share things that are on top of our minds.
- I tend to share things that interest me and excite me.
- I tend to mimic and share what people around me are doing.
- Practically useful, We tend to share things of value with others.
Most businesses prefer referral marketing because most people prefer word of mouth recommendations rather than advertising at our own expense. The better we can do referral marketing, The more successful our business is. Build a marketing team that doesn’t have to look around.